15 Nov 2009

NEW 27 INCH IMAC

My new 27inch imac computer arrived this week. And I must say it is a bit of a beast. It is quite difficult getting used to being a few inches away from a screen you'd normally sit 12 feet away watching tv. It really is not much difference from sitting in front of my tv. I switched to a mac laptop last year after having used pcs all my life. Must admit to having struggled a bit with the switch as didn't think it was as easy as people make out. So while I still love my macbook it really is not powerful enough to cope with large picture files and video so am hoping the 27inch well speed things up a bit. I also needed to upgrade the dell monitor I had plugged into the macbook to work from so it was a not brainer to upgrade the computer and a screen at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment